Wish we had 1000000000% back then. So does this make her a genius?
Monday, November 22, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
The Do's of Table Etiquette with Jr.
1. Do eat your chicken wings while doing the Filipino squat on the table.
2. Do Stack your condiments while everyone is eating.
3. Do add toys in the mix,its a must,
makes eating more fun :)
4. Last but not least, do use a napkin whenever your face gets dirty, and do not use a fork while eating, saves mommy from washing more dishes.
Posted by Maple Syrup Please at 10:18 AM
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Last year December, My son-ah-won (Jr.) I like to call him, turned 1, I was searching for a theme and happened to come across, this cute little character named Bi-Polar Bear* I know weird name but man this little dude is too cute! So here are a few pictures of my sons 1st birthday!
* Hot Cocoa Favors with Retro candy cane sticks! * White Chocolate Lollipops Made By my Sis in Law
Got the Idea here Peppermint Stick Cocoa.
Posted by Maple Syrup Please at 7:05 PM
Monday, November 15, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
My daughter Avery, I call her Teeps, loves to draw. I'm thinking of Adding a piece of her artwork on here once a week, No actually I'm going to add one every week. Any ways she said that she drew a mommy unicorn and a baby unicorn. I do believe these are very accurate drawings. I even have this picture on the face of my credit card.
Posted by Maple Syrup Please at 7:15 PM